Friday, January 22, 2010

cerita hari ini

so sory my mood its really bad...my laptop cant open so long...im too angry....but for me its time for me to relax n be cool... huhuhu this is one of the road to gain the aim...

today its okay...just read book at teacher's room... for once i think..."am i will be a teacher one days...really thoughful... but i interested that kind of job but its really though"

one of the teachers says... she also thinks that kind of question 9 years before...during in her practical time... nice experience we are sharing

i miss all my family members when i see the student came to school with their parent... i remember during my school time just in short but i really loved my family even im not too free but there are still always with me what i wanna to do... thats why when they not talk to me just to be single when studying but i know that what they want because they want to see me seriously responsible what im gonna do... but really i miss them....

even for my friends...classmate... coursemate... palapesmate...hehhe just i miss the time we spent together the memory will be forever in my heart... but not too long (kidding)

for the school i really want to give something...my full energy to make sure im one of the staff or teacher there...not only teacher that fulfill all the task during practicum but i really appreciate the experience and the knowledge that the teachers sharing here...

for student may be u look im too shy and soft but im trying to make sure my skill of teachs improve because i always like to teach persons by persons but i really want to make my skill of teach successful...

tommorow have "merentas desa" i should do help madam chew for settle the equipment and teacher su for setup the drinking water for suria's house...

hope one days i will be a teachers not only teachs but sharing and gain knowledge with my student...not only teach but create them to be one person could be proud... may be in one days...

p/s: selagi nafas yang dipinjamkan sementara ini, akan aku gunakan ke jalan yang lebih baik... menjadikan manusia itu insan yang berguna, dan dapat dibanggakan serta memiliki sikap dan akhlak yang baik ... cikgu bukan hanya insan yang mengajar erti sebuah merdeka tetapi cikgu insan yang mendidik anak bangsa Merdeka menjadikan mereka insan yang benar2 boleh menaburkan bakti dan budi...selagi bernafasnya aku dimuka bumi ini... akan aku cuba bersabar menempuhi jalan-jalan berliku...selagi dipinjamkan nafas ini, akan ku pelihara ke arah kebaikan semua...insyaAllah...

No comments: